There are so many benefits when using colloidal silver. I started thanks to a very dear friend of mine. She made me discover the miracle properties of this amazing product.
Some people use colloidal silver to reach the sinuses and nasal passages. The spray is often used for topical use on kitchen surfaces and bathroom as well as for skin care, sore throat, eye irritation and burns. Colloidal silver is painless on cuts, abrasions, open sores in the nostrils for a stuffy nose, and even in a baby's eyes because, unlike some antiseptics, it does not destroy tissue cells.
A few unique plus traditional uses for colloidal silver
- Add to suspected drinking water when traveling or camping.
- Silver-sprayed burns heal rapidly without scarring.
- Safely sterilize anything from toothbrushes to surgical instruments.
- Use topically on cuts, wounds, abrasions, rashes, sunburn, insect bites, razor nicks and bandages.
- Spray on garbage to prevent decay odors.
- Mist kitchen sponges, towels, cutting boards to eliminate E. Coli and salmonella bacteria to prevent food poisoning and gastrointestinal inflammation.
- Add when canning, preserving or bottling.
- Use like peroxide on zits and acne.
- Add to juices and milk to prevent spoiling, fermenting, deteriorating, clabbering or curdling.
- Spray in shoes and between toes to stop most skin itch, athletes foot and fungi.
- Diminish dandruff, psoriasis, skin rashes, etc.
- Cuts downtime dramatically from colds, flu, pneumonia, staph, strep, respiratory infections and rhino viruses.
- Skin itch, eye irritation or infection (dilute a small amount with an equal amount of distilled water for eye use) and ear infections (warm slightly first), some moles and warts vanish (put on band aid pad and wear on wart overnight each night until gone).
- Use with Q-tips on fingernail, toenail, and ear fungi.
- Can impede tooth decay and bad breath.
- Unlike pharmaceutical antibiotics, Colloidal Silver never permits strain-resistant pathogens to evolve.
- Toothaches, mouth sores, bacterial irritations are diminished.
- Soak dentures.
- Spray refrigerator, freezer and food storage bin interiors.
- Add to water-based paints, wallpaper paste, dishwater, cleaning and mopping solutions, etc.
- Spray pet bedding and let dry.
- Spray on top of contents of opened jam, jelly, and condiment containers and inside lids before replacing.
- Mix a little in pet water, birdbaths and cut flower vases.
- Add to swamp cooler water.
- Spray air conditioner filters after cleaning.
- Swab air ducts and vents to prevent breeding sites for germs.
- Use routinely in laundry final rinse water and always before packing away seasonal clothes.
- Damp clothes or towels and washcloths will not sour or mildew.
- Eliminate unwanted microorganisms in planter soils and hydroponics systems.
- Spray plant foliage to stop fungi, molds, rot, and most plant diseases.
- Silver is an excellent plant-growth stimulator.
- Treat pools, fountains, humidifiers, Jacuzzis, hot tubs, baths, dishwashers, re-circulating cooling tower water, gymnasium foot dips, and bath and shower mats.
- Spray inside shoes, watch bands and gloves and under fingernails periodically.
- Rinse fruit and vegetables before storing or using.
- Put in cooking water.
- Prevent carpets, drapes and wallpaper from mildewing.
- Excellent for diapers and diaper rash.
- Kills persistent odors.
There are literally thousands of other essential uses for this odorless, nearly tasteless and colorless, totally benign, powerful, non-toxic disinfectant and healing agent. You'll find that a spray or misting bottle of Colloidal Silver solution may be the most useful health enhancement tool in your environment.
Some people, when first ingesting Colloidal Silver, have the experience that is called the Herxheimer effect. This experience is a result of the silver very efficiently killing off too many pathogens too fast for the body to dispose of through the normal eliminative organs. This forces the body to utilize the secondary eliminative organs: the lungs, sinuses and skin. Sometimes a new Colloidal Silver user who ingests Colloidal Silver for the first time will experience what feels like a cold or the flu (or diarrhea). This can be stopped by cutting back on the dosage (or completely abstaining for a day or so), or prevented by starting with a small dose (1/4 to 1 teaspoon twice a day) and gradually increasing the dosage. Some people even find they need to start off at first with just a few drops. People who are trying to self-treat a significant health condition (like asthma, or an internal infection) may need to work up to fairly large quantities each day (4 to 6 oz 2-3 times per day) before they see an improvement. There are no known instances of anyone overdosing with Colloidal Silver.
How does it work?
The presence of colloidal silver near a virus, fungus, bacterium or other single-celled pathogen disables the enzyme in the metabolism of oxygen, its chemical lung, so to speak. Within minutes, the pathogen suffocates and dies and is cleared out of the body by the immune system, lymphatic and attrition.
Unlike pharmaceutical antibiotics, which destroy beneficial enzymes, colloidal silver leaves tissue cell enzymes intact, as they are radically different enzymes of primitive single-celled life. Thus, colloidal silver is absolutely safe for humans, animals, plants and all living multi-cellular organisms.
Colloidal silver eliminates many as 650 species of microbes, viruses varied bacteria of all kinds, parasites of all ilk, molds, fungi and mycoplasmas, some in just minutes! All without any real harmful side effects known!
Colloidal silver is effective for:
Abscess, Acne, Allergy, Tonsils, Tonsillitis, Ulcers, Arthritis, Asthma, injuries, wounds, bronchitis, burns, sunburns, Cancer, Candida albicans, cellulitis, colitis, conjunctivitis, Crohn's Disease, Scalp Care, Teeth (caries), diarrhea, eczema, chronic fatigue, stomach infections, Fibromyalgia, Gale, Hepatitis C, Herpes, Hidradenitis, stomach ulcers, diabetes, cholera, malaria, bubonic plague and leprosy, HIV / AIDS infections in the lungs , skin infections, liver problems, Eyes, Ears, Kidney, Bladder, Urinary Tract, Food poisoning, cysts, yeasts, Lyme Disease, Mold, Fungus, pancreatitis, dandruff, bad breath, pneumonia, colds and flu, bleeding, sclerosis, sinusitis, Infertility, ringworm, chickenpox, warts, Zona ...
Silver (Ag) is still given in the ancient chakra system - a system of seven sacred energy centers of the body. Silver is associated with the sixth chakra, often called the "third eye". Silver has always held a value above the material as well as economic considerations. In many cultures, silver was considered a symbol of trust, truth, excellence, wisdom and love.
Since ancient times, silver has been closely associated with the moon and lunar influences. The most beautiful eyes of the artist describe the radiance expressed by the midnight sun reflecting off the moon in terms of silver. Silver is a beautiful color and stands as diametrically opposed to gold. Silver is closely tied to Isis and all things flexible, creative as well as emotional intelligence.
In antiquity, Macedonians would place silver plates on wounds to help healing. In 69 BC silver nitrate was in the Roman pharmacopoeia. Paracelsus (1493-1514) Swiss alchemist and physician used silver.
In 1893 a Swiss botanist, Karl von Nägeli, reported that bacteria come into contact with a solution of silver nitrate (10 parts per million) would die in 3 or 4 minutes.
In 1897, Dr. Benno C. Crede introduced the use of medical colloidal silver, speculating that it might possess germicidal properties of silver salts with no toxicity. Subsequently, the colloids of silver were widely used for domestic fight against various bacterial infections (sepsis, rheumatic fever, gonococcal arthritis, diphtheria, meningitis, etc.). In the early twentieth century, Western medicine had therefore redone the evidence of the remarkable properties of silver. Immediately, his job became widespread and became one of most administered drug either for the eyes, nose, ears, or by local application by injection (intravenous, intramuscular).During the First World War, leaves of silver were used to combat wound infections, which revived the old tradition of Macedonians.
During the 2nd World War, the era of antibiotics appeared since the late 30s, the big pharmaceutical companies had over 90 medicinal patented silver-based preparations . Antibiotics produced by pharmaceutical companies were much cheaper to produce than products made of silver. However, silver will remain in the pharmacopoeia as salts and compounds that can be integrated in various preparations. The product most commonly used is silver nitrate, in particular for the treatment of warts, ulcers and blindness newborns. The silver sulfadiazine is currently used in hospitals worldwide for the treatment of burns. Some hospitals use catheters having a silver coating to minimize the risk of opportunistic infections as well as remarkable dressings that provide silver ions directly into the damaged tissue.
Below is a testimonial that will surely be of interest to you.